a wee outing for nothing, but the veiw was great.

bobjs

Well i wont detain you to long, but i went out on the estate the other night for a few hours and i could not beleive my luck,

every roe that came out was either not in season or just outside my self restricted shot range. a total of 11 deer and 2 charlies where seen.

7 roe 1 munty and 3 fallow bucks,1 badger and a few magpies. and not a shot fired. the 2 charlies where out past 400 yards and did not want to spook them so i left the estate and done some lamping on the way home, picked up a few bunnies for the locals who eat them,

so heres the picture i took just as they all started to walk in and out of view.

the yellow rings are where all the deer where seen, in fact the closest one is just 97 yards away but being out of season i could not take the shot.

bob.

http://img19.imagesh.../charlie002.jpg
Attached image(s)

• Resized to 61% (was 1600 x 1200) - Click image to enlarge
    post-3548-0-70708200-1306417439.jpg

Wee outing for nothing ? don't think so Bob.....lol

Hi Bob , i know you saw plenty but never got a shot off but !...........what a cracking looking bit of land , it still must be good to go out and see all that in a night.........wish i could go for a wander on a lovely place like that.

Great picture Bob

Hi Bob , i know you saw plenty but never got a shot off but !...........what a cracking looking bit of land , it still must be good to go out and see all that in a night.........wish i could go for a wander on a lovely place like that.

Great picture Bob

hi tommy

the total land spread is 7,400 acres, i do a lot of charlie shooting and this year we are on for some free munty (as many as we can get) so i am looking forward to that next month, this is my best chair, i got 4 charlies from this and 3 roe this year so far.

bob.

Last edited:
hi tommy

the total land spread is 7,400 acres, i do a lot of charlie shooting and this year we are on for some free munty (as many as we can get) so i am looking forward to that next month, this is my best chair, i got 4 charlies from this and 3 roe this year so far.

bob.

Awsome Bob , looks absolutly perfect , i will be interested to hear how you get on going after charlie because that will be my main quarry ....so i'll be picking your brains about it

cheers
Tommy

no bother Tommy

had 3 last night just 5 mins drive from my house.

2 dogs and a vixen,

photos are not really the thing to be posting, as they all have .20tactical 40gr Vmax wounds,

but clinicaly done and fully humain.

bob.

Back