Many thanks...BDS Mike,

centralbeltstalker

Hi,

A special thanks to those concerned regarding the filling of my L2 Portfolio.
Now in receipt of the letter of success in the correct completion and all criteria met.
Now i have to wait for the certificate.
Many thanks lads.

Frank.

not looking for another lease dave at the moment, member of two leases with two decent guys.
i will of course in due course go for one as i would love to be able to take someone out to share stalking with.
its my goal to become an aw and i will in due time go that route.

f.

ps, russian sniper, thanks and well done back to you mate, heard from bob about the zeroing and the rain. also see a very nice picture of a buck you shot. lucky chap.
cheers also to Jroe, package wrapped and will be enroute soon mate.

Last edited:
well done hope it didnt take you long to do yours, i have a couple of promises and maybes but took the bull by the horns and did it with a couple of decent chaps.

dont care what anyone says its not just as easy as you may think.
i was lucky, many a poor soul aint.

atb f,

Hi,

Many thanks for your help Malcolm, if this site wasn't so childish at times the other person who helped me would be able to post up and i would also be able to thank him in person on-line for all to see.

Anyway thanks Malc for a great stalk, a nice six point sika head and a great week.
Wish you would do it again.

atb and thanks for your patience during the to-ing and fro-ing of the port folio.

frank

Well done Frank, I think it adds to the sense of achievement if there's been some toing and froing, means you've had to work hard for it and put in a good and varied portfolio that reflects real world conditions.

I think it took me 10 or 11 stalks with a witness in tow over a period of 6 months to do mine and whilst I was envious of the guys who manage to do all 3 in a day I am glad now because there is satisfaction to be had from being made to work for it.

Anyway, congratulations!

all the best,

Alex

Back