Disgusted - five hunters after one Kudu in a pen. How do you justify canned hunting?

Great photos. Shouldn't be too dificult to track the photographers next few steps - the brown trail should make things easier!

Lion 1: "Damn. We missed the Kudu."

Lion 2: "Bugger. And I'm still hungry....."

Lion 3: "How fast do you reckon that bloke with the camera can run.....??" :eek::eek:

I love the first pic......The chap has either the biggest hands I've seen or is standing back to make his beastie look bigger.....The old fishermans trick!

Incredible that not one of the lions managed to get a proper hold of the kudu,as i scrolled through I'm thinking this lion has got to pull it, looked like the ultimate flush and ambush,amazing, and some great pics.

Thanks for sharing Ian

Moose

I received those pictures from a friend a few weeks ago but couldn`t post them , IMO they are a stunning pictures, and just what amazing thing nature is.Also it does point to the fact that lions do tend to be lazy, if they weren`t may have been a different outcome
Dickeyboy, the first picture at the top of the forum was taken by Saeed of his friend and hunting buddy (can`t remember his name) and that is a brilliant example of trick photography,or photography some people take of their trophies:)

I received those pictures from a friend a few weeks ago but couldn`t post them , IMO they are a stunning pictures, and just what amazing thing nature is.Also it does point to the fact that lions do tend to be lazy, if they weren`t may have been a different outcome
Dickeyboy, the first picture at the top of the forum was taken by Saeed of his friend and hunting buddy (can`t remember his name) and that is a brilliant example of trick photography,or photography some people take of their trophies:)
Either that or he has massive hands :D

The mistake is in the rifle's position. It allows measurement.

Better to keep your rifle with you and kneel higher ;)

Stan

Back