Thread: Hello from Woody in Wiltshire

Hello from Woody in Wiltshire

Dear All,
    Just joined so I wanted to formally introduce myself and saya big hello to you all. I’m very muchlooking forward to getting involved, contributing, sharing info and hopefullygetting to know some of you.
    A little bit about me...30 year old chap who loves theoutdoors and all Country Pursuits. Passionate about deer and their managementand wish to do more; have DSC1, FAC, rifle and insurance. Live in Wiltshire nearto Salisbury with my lovely fiancée. Ifanybody in the Wilts area knows of any local gatherings where I can meet members’etc. or indeed needs a hand on their farm in exchange for some stalking etc. thenplease get in touch.

Hello Woody and welcome from the North.

Hi Woody, there is a 'Wiltshire' meeting/gathering at the Bath Arms in Crockerton tomorrow night at 7.30
    It is usually a blast, a bunch of like minded people talking B****ks with the odd beer thrown in.
    Not many of us know each other until we meet so you should fit in a treat.
    It is mentioned on this site so you may find it if you have a trawl.

Hi EMcC and cheers for letting me know about tonight. I did see the gathering but regrettably I can’t make it as I’m attending a birthday bash. Presumably these gatherings are a regular thing; is there one planned after this one anytime soon? Meeting like-minded blokes and a few beers sounds good to me. How long have you been in the area for? I’m keen to meet local stalkers and soak up as much knowledge etc. - happy to lend a hand or pay a moderate amount in exchange for some stalking and tutelage. If you know of anybody who could help then that would be great. Woody.

Cheers JR, Nice to hear from you.

welcome woody, I am in north Hampshire not to far from you.

come see me in the winter months can let you have a roe doe, as i dont have much in the way of bucks.