Steyr pro hunter mk2.

pablo.222

A little help needed from u guys here. I own a steyr pro hunter mk2. This gun comes with QD swivel mounts on it. I want too fit a harris bi pod too this but can not find an adaptor too do this. If someone could kindly point me in the direction of one would be great. Or is the solution harder than just an adaptor? Do i need too get a gunsmith to remove the QD stubs and replace them with a different type which does not need a harris adaptor?

Any help would be great as making shooting alot harder not having a bipod.

My mk2 had normal bipod stud that harris fitted straight onto, the mk1's had the funny sling swivels. Grey stock mk1, black stock mk2. I fitted a second stud further back and stiffened forend with acraglass in mine. Then sold it!

A keeper I know bought a new 22 250 and a sh .308 yesterday, both mk2's, the new one had a stiffer stock and a round bolt handle, I almost liked it (for a nanosecond). Both had standard bipod studs.

My mk2 had normal bipod stud that harris fitted straight onto, the mk1's had the funny sling swivels. Grey stock mk1, black stock mk2. I fitted a second stud further back and stiffened forend with acraglass in mine. Then sold it!

A keeper I know bought a new 22 250 and a sh .308 yesterday, both mk2's, the new one had a stiffer stock and a round bolt handle, I almost liked it (for a nanosecond). Both had standard bipod studs.
Hi did this fix work? how far back did you move bipod?
Jim

Back