remington stock

hi there, was woundering if any one knew were i could get a stock for my remmy 223 lvsf at a good price

Hi dose this rifle not already come with an HS-precession stock they are pretty good. Spend the money on bedding it rather than buy a new stock.

Is the lvsf the blind box ADL style light weight varmint rifle with an injection moulded stock?

Most aftermarket stocks will be of BDL design with a floor plate.
A friend of mine has a HS short action stock left over if you are interested, but you would need
a drop plate assembly which are not too difficult to get. Don't know what he wants for it though.
HS have an unusual shape and are not for everyone.
edi

yes it did come with a good hs-precession stock which was great but i knackerd it. and yes it is a blind box, i wonted a stock with a floor plate preferably a mcmillian

yes it did come with a good hs-precession stock which was great but i knackerd it. and yes it is a blind box, i wonted a stock with a floor plate preferably a mcmillian

?? How can you knacker a stock? even if it were in three pieces it could be put back again. At least a epoxy composite stock can be.
edi

It may not be what you need but if you are in the crap and need a stock quick I have a remmy sps stock here that you can have for feck all.

My honest opinion is that they are crap though, hence it's in my garage and not on my rifle.

If you are not in immediate need and consider my offer to be ridiculas I wont be offended:)

Regards
TotalNovice

Back