Meeting

Now Now Danny you know you want to go you can mix it with the reall deerstalkers and listen to what they want to do with us.;)

It all hinges on whether my Au Pair will give up her evening off. Will there be tea and biscuits? ;)

Now Bob enlighten me please because with out questions there would be no answers with out answers there would be no responce paper consultation so i feel the Deer Industry in a way should thank me for stimulating the grey mater of the old RDC. ;). MAY I ASK IF YOU BOB OR ANY ONE ELSE FOR THAT MATER ACTUALLY GOT THE RESPONCE PAPER FILLED IN AND DID YOU ALL UNDERSTAND IT ALL.:rofl:

I filled it in, mostly yes to everything but there again it was worded so that the majority of people would answer yes, it is not difficult to get the response you want if you word the questions carefully. However at the bottom of the form there was a box for other views or comments or some such title where you could have your say, and that is where I asked how we could be expected to express an opinion on something that has yet to be published. I doubt it will be anything but sensible but even so it is best to ask the questions to keep them honest IMHO.

John

Well i got a letter from Colin Snedden at BASC with an Attached Resonce to it and i must say it was well writen and they do enquire on the first line of the real respoce about the section on Urban Deer and it not being finnished. CSL Might want to have a good moan at them for asking questions also .;)

Back