Sending a gun to Southern Ireland

EMcC

Does anybody have any idea of the procedure I would need to go through to sell a gun to a Southern Ireland resident and to get it to him.
It has been suggested that I RFD it to a Northern Ireland RFD and then get him to send it South.
That seems a bit long winded to me, why can't I just courier it to his RFD in Southern Ireland?

You have PM.
Regards, HWH.

DUPLICATES053-1.jpg

Last edited:
I have contacted ' the man that knows' and it seems the best way is to RFD it from here to an RFD in Northern Ireland.
Then get the potential buyer to arrange for a Southern Ireland RFD to obtain it from the Northern Ireland RFD :eek:.
He is flying over to Bristol to see the gun so if anybody has any ground near Bristol Airport or within an hour or so that they would be kind enough to let him try it, just a couple of shots at something I'll throw in the air, I would be very grateful. If not he'll just have to fire a couple of snap caps and pretend:D

I have contacted ' the man that knows' and it seems the best way is to RFD it from here to an RFD in Northern Ireland.
Then get the potential buyer to arrange for a Southern Ireland RFD to obtain it from the Northern Ireland RFD :eek:.
He is flying over to Bristol to see the gun so if anybody has any ground near Bristol Airport or within an hour or so that they would be kind enough to let him try it, just a couple of shots at something I'll throw in the air, I would be very grateful. If not he'll just have to fire a couple of snap caps and pretend:D

Hi Eddy
Chuck something in the air and shoot it, god those Blarsers are good. I know someone with a Blarser baseball cap,you could chuck that up and shoot it. You can make my place in just over an hour if you cannot find anywhere closer. I also have a mate nearer the airport i will see if he has any land a bit closer
Geordie

Back