As promised I have designed a high seat, simple construction and stable. I used 15mm weatherboard as I had some left over from a shed extention. I build in 19mm as standard. However the design could utilise 9mm sterling board to vastly reduce costs. Time was not on my side as I put it up single handed. One and a half hours to site it. With two that would half. I run out of time so have to go back to wire it and pin it down. I will write it up later in the week. Biggest job is reducing photos to post. I am busy now till Wednesday but have photos of all stages.
Attachment 7235Attachment 7237Attachment 7236