My New High Seat

roedeerred

I know this has been done many times before but a week or two ago tonyc wanted a high seat so we set to in his back garden 4hours later we were erecting it on site.
I have since made two more they now fit on roof rack / six screws/two bolts fastend on site and we have a very stable single seater high seat. Spread of legs mean it will stand without guy ropes etc.it is about 8ft to seat level.for personal use I have not wired legs and steps which I suppose you need to do if you are putting customers in them.Tc says they are pretty comfortable.

good thought webby suppose could be stolen for firewood or other stalkers.antis have been a problem in past but you can never stop them.Chain to nearest tree? or drive stake into ground ? Look in members gallery

they look cool very simple design good thing is you can knock up a few in no time and spread them over shoot think ill have to copy them lol as got a few places they will go

webby

Recon I could knock em out and sell them at about £140each need a cheap scorce for timber though it has doubled in price in last few weeks

Neat design. Wee suggestion. The rungs. To strengthen that which I see could be a weak spot as it ages think decking. See your timber supplier. Miss shapes and "shakes" can devalue. However it is a better quality wood. A standard 100x25 spits into two rungs much stronger than basic strapping, Jim

roedeerred it looks great. i shoot at a pyo farm and the ideal place for a high seat is smack in the middle of it as the land preety much falls away from this point. i need something that is free standing but portable as cant leave it there with the public picking fruit. think one would fit in landy just right

regards pj

Back