Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Large Munsterlander puppy

Large Munsterlander puppy

Just an update , took possession of my new puppy on Monday , !! when I looked at em all at 3 weeks old .! I wanted a bold bitch , and by my boots do I have one! She has gelled to me like a shadow , by nature they are kinda one person dogs which suits me fine , got another week of my hols to strengthen the bonding process. I am absolutely delighted , took me 2 years to replace my other companion Megan a E.S.P. Sadly gone But I have high hopes for this puppy, due to jabs cant take her to Stones day as an intro, so I will hold fast, bugger the hols in the Algarve ,me DOG COMES FIRST!(oh and the Mrs agrees).Happy as Larry
    Regards Trapper

Good luck with your little bundle of joy, post some pics if you can

THANKS WOULD DO THE PHOTOS BUT I CAINT FIGURE IT OUT. Apologies to grant oliver who sent me an idiots guide but i cleared my cache and cant find the instructions DUH !

Test posting a photo

Does this work?

trying another one

There you go - the new baby!

Hope you haven't got any expensive kio carp in there
    Cracking looking dog

wot a cutie
    the munsterlander don't look bad either

look forward to saturday

Nice looking dog trapper and from what i have heard and seen a real pointer with a lot of class .So its up to you now i am jealous as feck .Should have my new partner soon as my dog is eight years old and it will take a few years to train a new pup up that will do as good a job.

I also have a Munsterlander, he's three now and although head strong is without doubt the best deer dog i have had. Its always an emotive subject but for me after having GSP, WHP, SRP, Lab, this breed has it all.
    Apart from people trying to convince me he is a ESS which really pisses me off he is a very handsome boy.

My real question is what is her pedigree name (there are not that many in the UK)

Her pedigree name is Ichbin Eastern Wishes out of Ichbin Your Minstrel and Ellscott Spring Time and this (if I can load it) is the most recent photo of her.