Thread: introduction

I have just registered with this website, in the hope that I can gain / share knowledge with like minded people. My passion is roe stalking, I also go on the occasional outing for reds and have been lucky enough to hunt abroad a few times. I currently own a Sauer 202 in 7 x 64 and a Remington 700 in .338 win mag.

Hi moray loon welcome to the site ,i am a newbie too ,saw you had a dozen views and no replies so thought i best say hello and welcome.

welcome to the site lads plenty of great info

Welcome to the site, I take it from your name you are a little bit displaced.

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

I have been displaced for twenty years now but still get back up north every month! Thanks for the welcome, all of you. Regards, ML

Hello and welcome Moray Loon - - you must be far from home.

Yup, I live in central London, but still manage to get out of the smoke to do some shooting / stalking. I was up in Moray and Inverness last weekend, I envy anyone who lives up there full time, it really is beautiful country. I take it from your moniker that you are a fellow woodland stalker ? ml

Welcome to the site.

Out of curiosity (ok nosyness ) How are the police round your way re those pretty powerful calibres?.

The FET that covers my area has never been anything other than approachable and professional. I have owned calibres from 22/250 up to .375 and used them for deer stalking and hunting abroad. ml