Another thumbs up for Macleod's of Tain

I just purchased my Z6i scope from Gregor.....can't beat him for his prices and of course customer care.....
Dealt with in the past and will deal with again in the future. Big thumbs up.

Ordered on Saturday morning and arrived by 09:30 this morning. :thumb:

Why go anywhere else??

This has the potential to be a really boring thread, bordering on a love in.

But to be fair, credit where credit is due, I have brought two pairs of binoculars from Macleods in the last couple of months as a result of the recommendations from other folks on the SD. Both pairs turned up next day despite my ordering after 15:00 and Gregor discussed my purchases to make sure that I was buying the right pairs, rather than just taking my credit card number, which is what many other companies would have done.

So with good prices and great customer service, my only complaint is that they aren't local! :thumb:

In a way I'm glad he's not local, as I've bought a rifle and Swarov scope over the phone, made up with both. :D

On the two occasions I have been in there friends have had to take me out before I re mortgaged the house :eek:

He has so much stuff I'm sure I need, and as I have been stalking over 50 years ( still learning ) it must be getting worn out musn't it ?;)

If only TVP were as fast with the 1 for 1's!!!!

No wonder Thames Valley are struggling, given the frequency of changes you make to your armoury. Whatever next? You'll be swapping a Blaser for a basket-case Sako before too long.

:D

Kevin - i'm with wiltshire where they turn the variations around by return post! and yes, i am swapping a blaser for a sako, but the addiion of some german steel should soon sort it out. ps - i cant only shoot it once:doh:

Back