How is the hearing?

I got the 8 and the 10, and just (I think) the 12kHz!!! Perhaps if I had been using CF mods. 30 years ago I may have got a bit further??

ATB

Tom

It is worth considering that many loudspeakers may not be able to reproduce the higher frequencies and even if they claim they can there may be some element of attenuation related to increasing frequency.

It is also the case that higher frequencies may cause forms of distortion in the reproduction system in use which then present as lower frequency harmonics - so you might play a very high frequency noise but actually be hearing a much lower frequency harmonic.

Human hearing is also infulenced to a significant degree by the "condition" of the person. So a person who is tired or unwell my find that this impacts in a most significant way upon their hearing. Your hearing can vary from day to day.

I definately heard the 8, but could only just discern the 10, but there again I've been shooting, starting with shotguns since the age of fourteen and at 63 I'm not surprised at my hearing loss

if it ringing i can hear em all even when they are not on.
otherwise non.
but i have a rem mag with a brake.
joking aside cant hear any off em my ears ring all the time.
shotgun when shooting pigeons for a living did me 20 odd years ago.

Now I've got bloody great big lugs and i can't hear a thing. Pigeon shooting did my hearing as well:old:

Well no moderators for me and i made it to 16,been shooting shotguns since 14yrs now 47,and spent 15 plus years on building sites using diamond cutters,kangos ect no hearing protection,must have tough old ears,can't seem to hear bats no more like i could when i was younger though.

mmmmm I cant hear any of them been around shooting since I was in a pram or is it just the high level of tinnitus Ive had for the last 12 years .

Back