Thread: Land check

Land check

hi does anbody now how long it takes to get land checked in the lancashire area .is there a set time before you can chase up

Depends on there mood and how busy they are

If it's already been checked before it will be on the system and a quick phone call with a postcode is all it takes. If it hasn't been checked before then it takes as long as the FEO can be arsed putting his wellies on and walking the ground. The last bit of land I had checked before open ticket was in West Sussex, I phoned them an the chap I spoke to said he would drive over ther that afternoon and take a look... he phoned me back within a few hours
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

I phoned the firearms dept. once to see if some land had been cleared and they wanted written proof that i had permission to stalk there before they'd tell me. That particular land owner doesn't believe in writing anything! What do you do....