Wanted: Potential Syndicate Members 4x(3+Me) FC Leases Highlands

Kiwikeeper

Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for 3 people interested in taking on a FC block in the next lot of stalking leases in the FC Inverness, Ross, Skye or North Highland Districts romoured to be released around July-August this year (if they finally get their act together, don't hold your breath). All the standard FC regs apply DSC 1-2 Fit and Competent and fairly sure they'll be using the old points system of preference which favours people with a Dog, 4WD, Quad etc so if you have any of these this would be an advantage. Their are obviously no garuantees in getting a block but from what I can tell the more organised you appear the greater the likely hood of obtaining a lease. From what I can gather you should be prepared to part with at least £500 a year depending on the size of the block and inherent deer numbers.
I would be more than happy to invite potential suiters round for a beer to discuss in greater detail in fact this should probably be a requirement. If you are interested or know someone who may be please PM me with details and we'll go from there.

ATB

RM

Hi stalking at the moment in argyllshire on a forestry commision lease have 1 year left.Ihave now moved to forres in morayshire so mite be interested. It has been mostly Red Deer with a few roe , Ihave my levels 1 & 2 also deer commision
fit&competent out of season letter

Back