Thread: Thank You, to the 3 of you

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Nairn, Inverness-shire

Thumbs up Thank You, to the 3 of you

I have my L2, all done and dusted.

I would like to thank 3 SD users for there time and patience in getting me through it, giving up their time to Witness me, allowing me to shoot on their ground for 2 of the stalks and coming to my ground for the others (4 stalks in total as I blanked on one). There was no cash involved, just their generosity. They also hosted me at their homes by feeding me.

I have also been offered, if I needed it by other SD users, to come to their ground which is dotted all over the country, for them to Witness me. To them I also very grateful

I won't name them, they can if they wish come forward. All 3 Witnesses were very professional with their approach, afterwards giving me a good debrief on the stalking, followed by some easy and difficult questions.....

I thouroughly enjoyed it, and realising that I actually know more than I thought I did and my Witnesses pulling the information from me via their questions.

Thank you again to the 3 of you,

L2 DMQ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Well done mate..

And all concerned

Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Well done and nice to see users of the site offering there services sadly you were to far from me or you could have blanked twice
    Last edited by 6pointer; 18-06-2011 at 18:50.
    As I get older I have realised that I cannot please everyone. But I find I can easy piss every one off.

Well done Stu.

Well done Stu and well done also to your Secret Witness's. It's good to hear. What goes around comes around.

Well done mate!
    Also good on the other lads for their time>

Hopefully catch up this year mate.

Congrats Stu and well done to your witnesses too

Well done Stu, well deserved.

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses