Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: quad ready for action

quad ready for action

Attachment 7491
    the foreman 500 now ready for work put a few custom parts on to suit me ,electrics for the feed snacker all on too so just waiting for rape to get harvested now
    will post afew picks of rack and box later for those that have asked
    Last edited by norma 308; 18-06-2011 at 10:40. Reason: request

Like it!!!
    only thing Charlies aroma up the hooter.....

cant beat it eh had that vixon last night from the back door coming into bait ,didnt even get on the bike ,she was nearly dry of milk so expect her cubs about in a day or two

Attachment 7498Attachment 7499Attachment 7500Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P4250095.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	528.5 KB 
ID:	7501for those that asked for the diy rest .box made of buffalo board strong easy to wash out with drain holes .

nice work... makes my plastic bread tray held on with cable ties look shoddy
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

used to have an old fish tray just upgraded over the years front box and rear rack [seat] both sat on a rubber mat 1/2'' thick to stop vibration and stop the wifes bum netting numb about a days work and no more than 20 to set up with bits fished out of skips and the farm yard .15mm copper pipe on main top rest slots nicely into clulite handle

Can I ask you please not to post info about quads.................Somebody has put the idea into my head that I should get one and I just can't get shot of it. (Ha ha, shot of it, that's a good, aw never mind)
    I keep looking at flea bay to check prices. oh dear, more money.

Nice job by the way.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

paid 2100 +vat for that 07 one it was a bit neglected just wanted a spruce up that the dealer would do for another grand cost me 100 to do ,could not function without one do most of my lampin all my feeding ,trapping ect dont use the truck much as we are on the ELS scheme and have 6m margins and i get bollocked for chewing them up ,beware private sale check history ALOT GET STOLEN i have had 3 go !

hi norma as you said nice clean atv looks good,until you have used one you dont realise how good they are.

I would put you gun carrier on the handle bars