Beyond the Urban Twit

donsider

Having experienced a rather disappointing outing stalking earlier in the week, I decided to have another outing last night. Not wanting to visit the same piece of ground, and most certainly not being put off by the Twit, I decided to stalk another estate closer to home. Again it was a wonderful evening to be out and as well as me there were about a million midges too. And contrary to what concocions one uses as midge repellent, and not wanting to disclaim any of the recipes and remedies posted on this site, to me the only antidote is distance................ Sadly, for my stalking pleasures I have to go where they live and so have to put up with them.

Anyway, members will be pleased to learn that I was successful and after watching two bucks jousting together one of them gradually grazed towards me to his demise. Next week, work permitting, I shall go back to my previous shoot hoping Mr. Twit will be away.

Regards to all

Donsider

Attachments

• 2011_06161june0027.jpg
    2011_06161june0027.jpg
    360.2 KB · Views: 60
lets just hope you dont meet mr **** next time he spends alot of time here, together with miss prat and the arsehole family

Mark

Back