Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My missus -

My missus -

Gents and all,

My missus bless her just came out with a cracker. I've just told my lad (9 years old) that the 21st will be the longest day, and explained (in front of her that it will be light before 4am and dark at nearly 10pm)

My missus just said I don't know how that works as there's still the same amount of hours in the day so how can it be the longest?

See what I have to put up with.....

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Nairn, Inverness-shire
    Bet she'll be pleased you have just told 100's of fellow stalkesr.

'Tis funny though.....

Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Tommo maybe if you told the Missus it was the shortest night she'd get the drift of it!!

PS. is she by any chance a BLONDE.

Rgds, Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

sounds blond with probably an american accent
    on a more serious take comfort in the fact that YOU ARE NOT ALONE many of us suffer in silence

Woman are from Venus, men are from Mars

I only read this because the topic preview said "My missus bless her just came out "........ I was hoping for stories of fur on fur action!

My missus- went to the the tyre place with a puncture for a new tyre . When the bloke asked what size it was she held her hands apart saying 'about that big'. Then when he went outside to look at the car to get the size of one of the tyres she said 'oh no its not that one but the one on the other side'..

i see this turning into a competition,just to get in early this is mine. driving in to small village towards a farm and see a sign saying goats milk and eggs for sale,havnt had a goats egg for ages i said wouldnt mind getting we pulled in,the misses was out of the car and about 15 yards from the car when she must have finaly clicked,she turned round to see me and the kids howling like idiots in the was well worth the slap when she got back in the car

Two blondes walking on opposite sides of a river when one shouts across to her freind "how do i get to the other side" the blonde replies "you ARE on the other side"......

I shot a nice red stag I had the head done by my local taxidermist while trying to find a place for the head to go in my small cottage my wife asked me why don't I cut the antlers off as it would be easer to fit in. Bless her