Thread: JW stalking

JW stalking

Hi all

We are booked in with JW stalking in July for a couple of days stalking with the possibility of joining his syndicate, we were wandering if anyone has stalked with him and what did they think.

PM if you wish.

Thanks in advance for any information. 

There are some past threads about John on here that I hav tried to find but failed miserably which may of helped
    from personal opinion, I hope he has got his act together as he is a great guy in the flesh and had me as a believer but failed in every other way including his syndicate places , of which I and my uncle were messed about big time
    there are some on here who will give you a different experience as they hav given him money and can relay their experiences of it all
    sorry if I may be putting a downer on it, I'm sure there are others that may put him in a better light
    but I can only speak from my experiences of him

I hope everything goes ok with him as it will be my first outing on the deer.

I'm sure it will
    as you are paying for it and I'm sure John will try and look after you now you hav posted it on the net
    just let us know how it goes , as I'm sure there will be a few interersted parties

I hope I haven't offended JW with the post, just wanted to hear about other individual experiences, with it been my first.

I am sure you won't of offended anyone, least of all John
    but normally it might be regarded as as better method to ask for recommendations before you book, not after

My advice would be to Just enjoy the whole experience, it's your first time so don't expect anything
    if you see deer then it's a bonus
    if you shoot one it's a double bonus and you both done well
    that way you will not be dissapointed and will learn loads
    just be sure to keep us posted good or bad , as this is what learning is all about

hi aid whereabouts are you going with john is it scotland or england i have been in one of the scottish syndicates at d and g for about 4 years
    atb tom