Catton park rifle shoot "Thanks"

venison17

A big thankyou to all who came to the shoot, it turned out to be a cracking day any plenty of you took the time to support us,
Some increadable pieces of kit and some very impressive shooting. How ever one of the fox targets in the woodland spot and stalk had one shot in it so well done to whoever managed to find it.
Thankyou for all who gave up there time to hlep with the setting up and taking it down and hope you all enjoyed it and had the chance to ifre a few rounds we have estimated that we think over 5000 rounds were used on the day. Not bad for a turn up and shoot event.
Good to see some regular shooters and plenty of new faces, hope you can all make it to the next shoot on( July 17th Sunday) any one who wishes to come pm me or give me a call so I can check the numbers. www.cattonriflesport.co.uk
Sorry no photos but if any of you did manage some please pass them on or post them.

Carl

Sorry outlaw the 17th of July will be the last field target shoot for the year. I am trying to get other ground to put somthing on, Best bet is to keep an eye on my web site and I will post it on there and on here.
Will sort out dates for next year and post them asap as well.

Carl

Back