Land available for stalking Dumfries

MarkH

Hi Guys

If anyone is interested I am offering 310 acres of land for unrestricted roe stalking throughout the year (unaccompanied) in Dumfies. Storage and shelter are available on the land + the possible use of a log cabin on the land for a certain number of nights. This would be exclusive use. Please PM if you are interested. Contract reviewed annually.
I shoot about 7 roe a year on the property over 14 days

Regards

Mark

Hi Guys

I'm not sure if all the PM's got through properly so here are some of the details

Hi

THe land is 310 acres of rough heather hillside with regeneration willow and birch on which I plant 2000 trees/annum
It is situated 3 miles off the Solway just outside Dalbeattie.
The stalker must at least have a DSC level 1 or show a high level of knowledge and competence and the stalking is hard work here and all beasts need to be carried out. The stalker will need to be properly insured.
The use of the cabin for overnight is open to negotiation and will require a returnable deposit to cover any wear and tear if used by a stalker and client. There are a lot of B+B's close by.
Exclusive means just the stalker and perhaps his/her client.The only other stalking will be myself usually during the tree planting season and 2-3 week ends up to May.
I have had so many responses it is easier to work on you making a sensible offer, no offers below 1000/year
Carcass shot will be the property of the stalker as is the trophy and is included in the rent.
A basc contract will need to be signed

102_1299.jpg

44.jpg

100_0329.jpg

Mark

MarkH said:
basil said:
Bandit Country said:
I would make an offer Mark, but I couldn't live with the curtains! :)
Ask if the dogs and the rifle are included. :lol:
basil.

No, but the green kettle is :evil:

Mark
Why? Isn`t Calamity Jane there for the weekend?
Seriously mate, it looks great, cosy. Would love to be able to crack a good bottle of malt and share a yarn about the days stalk. I envy you.
basil.

Back