Help needed with accomodation

andibrains

I was wondering if anybody might have B&B available round Aberdeen for the 6-8th of Sept?? I need to go to the Offshore Engineering conference and left it a little late for hotels etc.

Thanks in advance.

Andi

If you want to combine it with some stalking/wildfowling I know of someone (Fyvie area) I can give you the number for. Other than that I have stopped in hotels in Ellon, Mintlaw and Strathbeg all at very short notice but all would be 30-60 mins travelling I would think. PM me if you want the details.

JT

When I used to get up there I used to stop at The Finavon at Forfar about 40 miles South on the A90 nice little pub and good food, the owner is a guy called David the number is 01307 850234 hope this may be of some help

Try the British Legion Club in Banchory. It has lots of rooms and a lot of the salmon fishermen on the Dee stay there.

I was wondering if anybody might have B&B available round Aberdeen for the 6-8th of Sept?? I need to go to the Offshore Engineering conference and left it a little late for hotels etc.

Thanks in advance.

Andi

Hi Andi,

One of my distributors is residing in their campervan for the week!!

The hotels get booked up a year in advance.

Good luck.

Cheers

Ross

Back