Enforced Absence.

Harry mac

Harry Mac has not been communing with the woods now for about 5 weeks and it's killing me.
The wife had an operation on her foot on 13 May and has been in plaster ever since. This has effectively put me in the position of cook, child minder, driver, cleaner, teasmaid and bottle washer:rolleyes: and put an end to my stalking until she gets the pot off.
Only another 3 weeks to go and I'll be crawling through the leaf litter again. Should be just in time for the roe rut; provided it's all healed properly.

Harry you just need to be up very very early get a couple of hours in the woods and be home before your missed, its the only time of year you can !

Harry I have been in your shoes and some a couple of times over the last few years, but don’t worry Harry there are some things more important than stalking, and you will be back in the woods soon. Then you will appreciate it all the more for being away.

ATB

Tahr

How about bribing the eldest child to run the morning shift, under the name of a character-building exercise, and you nip off to put some blood on the ground?

:norty:

At 2 and a half, he's not old enough for bribes just yet.

(Scraping bottom of the barrel)

Rusks? :D

How about men who owe you favours or money,....no wait ******** to that......there is another way but the sacrifice is great.....

Mother or mother-in-law.....

I can't believe I said that, I've come out in a cold sweat....:scared:

Luv it
Aslong as the OH is on the mend the stalking can keep, but it still don't mean you can't chomp at the bit for a bit while longer

(Scraping bottom of the barrel)

Rusks? :D

How about men who owe you favours or money,....no wait ******** to that......there is another way but the sacrifice is great.....

Mother or mother-in-law.....

I can't believe I said that, I've come out in a cold sweat....:scared:

surely your not suggesting that, a man would have to be truely desparate for a stalk before asking for that kind of help!!

Back