Thread: phone call to check out my land request

phone call to check out my land request

Hi i made a call to follow up on a land check form i submitted and was told it could be some time due to a new FEO due to start in mid july then he would have to be train up first before going out to look at land checks etc etc .then the lady on the phone said it would be better to go for an open FAC this would be delt with sooner just send a letter from my mentor and one from me explaneing why i need to go open

i have just sent every thing in along with my FAC lets see what happens

There you are then........sorted,well done assuming they keep their side of the bargain DJC,it does beggar belief though doesn't it.

It doesn't.

Just "fit in" and all happens....

In general if you bombard the licensing office with land check requests then eventually it will get you an open ticket.
    However, I have found that the easiest and quickest way is to tell them that the majority of your stalking takes place in the Scottish Highlands where none of the land has been deemed suitable by the chief officer of police.
    Therefore, to ensure that you stay on the right side of the law, you will need an open land condition on your FAC
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

i have just recived a phone at 19 09pm from FEO he has passed the land for 243 /308/22 happy days
    but on the dark side the farmer has hit a roe with his 6 week old land rover and it is now off the road for 3 week in the repair shop o deer