Heads up Electric Mincer at Lidl

nigelg

Gents from thursday 30th lidl have an electric mincer on sale for £39.99 may be ok for home use. atb Nigel

hopefully they will offer it sometime soon over here, we tend to run a few weeks behind in the product releases. i agree somethings are terrific value while others are pure rubbish.

are you planning on picking one up nigel?, if so let us know how you find it . a few bunnie burger would be nice this time of year

keith

be warned on electric mincers.

the motors are the weak link here and burn out very quickly on cheaper models.
Have killed a couple in my time both were significantly more expensive.

ksb yes thought it worth a go wife on standby to get in early tomorrow.Will let you know how it goes. Bewsher agree with you but hopefully will save the arm from turning handles to produce bambi burgers so it will not have excessive work.I thought £40 not to much of a gamble.
Nigel

Had mine for 3 years and if works great - not used every week but just when I need to, I do about 15lb/ 20lb of mincing at a time and its pretty efficient and copes well.

Thanks for the heads up..

Luckily there is a guy in the office here who's passion is cooking and baking.. I tend to give him all my fresh shot game and he always returns it to me as fantastic pies, burgers etc!

5 good sized rabbits appeared as 23 Thai Bunny Burgers on my desk just last week :)

I believe he also uses a hand mincer.

Just got my mincer home, looks OK for £40 and as said 3 year guarantee,kept the receipt !!! Better than the "Heath Robinson" afair I have at present with a garage door motor on a hand cranked mincer.

Wife picked mine up today looks fine for domestic use sturdy enough etc. 3 year guarentee as previously stated ok for the money.
Nigel

I got one yesterday, looks better than the attachment for the Kenwood Chef that I have been using.

The manual refers to a fairly short duty cycle, 15 mins continuous use, so if doing a lot you would have to let it cool between batches.

Back