Thread: A big thanks to EMcC, AW for my DSC level 2

A big thanks to EMcC, AW for my DSC level 2

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Eddy for doing the AW bit for my DSC level two.

The certificate came through today and I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. I've mostly stalked on my own since doing my level one, and I think I really benefitted from getting back up to speed with best practice.

If you're in need of an AW, in his neck of the woods, I would recommend Eddy without hesitation.

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Nairn, Inverness-shire
    He is a quality bloke, helped me out with reloading when I started. He knows his stuff.

I asked him for advice over the last year on various things and has always helped.

Well done on your L2.

Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Thanks for the mention, It's nice to know I'm appreciated.
    Yours was easy/flattish and interesting ground for my feeble legs, I really enjoyed your company too.
    It was nice to see, not only the way you stalked but your attitude to your quarry and the way your dog stalked with you as well.
    Eddy McC

PS Carried my new knife on four occassions but not had chance to use it yet but showed it to lots of people

Ed is the best of the best and a good friend, if anyone wants the DMQ LEVEL 2 done to the letter in fine company he is the man! As an expert on Roe he equates with Richard Prior and his long service on deer management on Salisbury Plain speaks volumes...sign up with Ed and you will never look back regarding your Portfolio, A1!! Anton