Thread: New to all this

New to all this

Hi all
    My name is Mark and I have been lucky enough to live and hunt in other countries (see my personal profile) However, stalking in the UK is new to me so any thoughts advice would be gratefully recieved. I am about to apply for FAC so again any help would be appreciated as in every other country I have lived and hunted I have never had to jump through so many hoops. Still I can't complain really my FLO seems a decent bloke and is very helpfull, However, West Mercia enquires only operate mornings and thats when I work (because of the volume of work they say) I wish I could only teach mornings because of the same and do all the admin I have to do afternoons. Well if anyone has advice about the above (except my work life balance) please reply

Welcome, from the scottish borders.

welcome to the site. good luck with west mercia they are an absolute bunch of bell ends. dont let them fob you off believe me they will try. know what you want and do not give in to them. do your research first and be prepared to do battle beforehand and you should be ok! good luck..
    regards, Jez.
    slowly slowly catch a monkey..

Welcome to the site and good luck with your application, you have come to the right place to learn about UK stalking.

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses