Thread: Awning.

I`m putting this up for a mate. It is on ebay but i`m sure he`ll pull it for the right price. pm me for a phone number. basil.

Sunncamp Journeyman Motor Home Camper Van Drive Away Awning. New tunnel style motorhome awning complete with inner tent and groudsheet and features an extra large front door and side canopy door. Poles; steel and fibreglass, flysheet; polyester, Hydrostatic head; 2000mm, inner tent two/three berth included, Dimensions; 400cm depth, 300cm width, weight; 19.8kg, Height 200cm, to fit Motorhome heights upto 240cm. Features include; extra large front 'J' door, side canopy door, two front side windows with internal curtains, two side windows with covered vents and internal curtains, two side vent panels with zipped external covers, zip out/roll back rear access panel, elasticated rear tunnel, adjustable ladder band pegging, adjustable pole tension straps, internal steel side support bars, ground sheet included, two berth inner tent included, secondary mesh to inner tent door, figure of eight fixing included, rear tunnel tidy store system, drive away awning.we have used this awning for one night only,and put it up for the second time to take these photos.i have more photos if you send me your email i'll send them this is in absolute mint condition and should be sold as new everything is there,including the unused repair kit that comes with it.the only thing i never put out open was the ground sheet as we never used it.i bought this brand new last year and as i say only put up at 5.30pm taken down next day at 11.30am.the wife decided she wanted a trailer tent and so now thats what we have.i used this with my transit van as the van has sink and cooker in and its great being able to walk between van and awning without being seen from listing this as collection only as the weight is 20.4kg and would not know what it would cost people can arrange there own courier.any questions please ask.125.00 o.n.o

all pegs guy ropes are present and as new we also bought a very large figure of 8 to attach awning to van as it came with 2 small ones and we preferred larger.small ones still there. It`s in Stokesly. N. Yorkshire.

Last edited by basil; 03-07-2011 at 22:36.
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.