Taxidermist around Fortwilliam required please

Conor1

Afternoon all

I am going to Fortwilliam next week for two days Roe stalking. I am hoping to get my first Scottich Roe Buck. Can anybody recommend a taxidermist in Invernessshire please?

Many thanks in advance

Conor

Many thanks TJ for the compliment and the connection. I have made contact with Conor and wish him the best of luck. Bill.

Good look mate all the best its a great feeling culling a buck then hav in the work carried out the only down side is the wait.;)

Taxidermist Fort William area.

The result - again congratulations Conor - but the first of many, I am sure. ATB Bill.

Nice job is that the cape that gose with the head. Also thought it was only the big trophys you done bill.

Nice job is that the cape that gose with the head. Also thought it was only the big trophys you done bill.

Hi, Dave - yep, original cape with the head. Do lots of trophies in all shapes and sizes. Many times hunters first animals it is not the size that is important but rather the memory of a brillant day in the field....ATB Bill.

Getting your 'first of a species' done is probably the best reason to get a head mounted. You only shoot 'your first' once and probably has a wonderful memory to go with it.

Getting your biggest head done comes a close second, but I have set up 'biggest heads' before now only for the owner to go out and shoot a bigger one the very next week!

Malforms are another great attraction, as every one is different.

Lakey

My rule is first of any species, and first gold medal of any species will all get mounted.

Back