Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Refurbing Swarovski Binos...

Refurbing Swarovski Binos...

Hi there...looking for some help , does anyone know where I can get a set of Swarovski 7x42 Habicht SL Binos refurbed, they need regassed, and cleaned, and the eye rubbers need replacing, after years of wearing anti midge cream.....

Thanks in advance guys.

Pics att.

Best place to go is Glasgow Binocular repair company they did a great job on my extenable stalking scope
    just send them in and they will quote you ba price first.Other people on the site have used them as well
    Regards Graham
    Save Water Drink Single Malt

Swarovski !!!! You bought good glass they are the people to talk to.

Thanks Guys, I'll get onto them tomorrow...

SD Regular
    Herefordshire, Hampshire or Essex
    Absolutely speak to Swarovski Customer Service - they are brilliant and look after their customers extremely well. If you send them in with an unknown fault, they'll probably do all you ask and while looking for it.....

E t R
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Completely refurbished mine when I dropped them out of a high seat and they fell apart, no charge offered a cost of 32 to replace the lenses which were scratched, which I gladly paid. Their U.K. Representative is up north, look on their website for address.deerwarden

i reckon swarovski just send you a new pair looking at what they did to my mates pair

Quote Originally Posted by trouble View Post
    i reckon swarovski just send you a new pair looking at what they did to my mates pair
    Swarovski uk 01737856812

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Nairn, Inverness-shire
    Yip, I would definately contact Debbie Eagle at Swarovski UK. They were extremely good with my repair, didn't charge a penny, and as "trouble" said, they looked like a new pair to me.

>>Swarovski UK Contact Form<<

Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

At risk of being a boring poster - second all of the above. Glasgow bino centre very good. However, Swarovski service is astounding. Well worth contacting them in first instance.