Swap: beating for pest shooting in northumberland

casper

looking for some rabbit, pigeon, corvid shooting in northumberland. willing to work in return for shooting. will do some beating or help out with looking after poults.

and thats how you get shooting well done to you casper offering to give somthing back not like the usual ive just got my firearms now who will give some shooting aproach

No I don't know any grouse keepers, wouldn't mind visiting a moor to see what goes on. Only ever done pheasants and looked after a couple of ponds. But always looking to learn new skills and gain experience.

Last edited:
Might try looking a little bit further a field. Instead of just trying northumberland. Parts of Durham, cumbria and the borders may be just as easy to get to.

I don't think this is really a good thing, beating these pest are not good, they are really good and don't make you irritate pest like lizards and other they really deserve this work.

I don't think this is really a good thing, beating these pest are not good, they are really good and don't make you irritate pest like lizards and other they really deserve this work.
I agree, I think beating grouse just because they are a pest is out of order! unlike lizards who should be beaten at any opportunity.

Back