Thread: Tikka T3 stainless laminate & A-tec Cmm4 moderator .243

Tikka T3 stainless laminate & A-tec Cmm4 moderator .243

For sale are my tikka t3 laminated stainless rifle in .243 and atec cmm-4 moderator.

Genuine reason for sale in that, I would like a different calibre rifle and cant afford or justify two different rifles in my cabinet.

Rifle barrel has been cut slightly to 20 and threaded to M14 x 1 and was purchased by myself in January 2010. Since then I have fired 80 rounds of factory ammunition through it and probably around 80 home loads through it as well none of which were hot.

Rifle is in excellent condition basically as new.

The magazine it comes with holds three rounds and the factory trigger is set very lightly for me as this is my preference although it is adjustable I believe from 2lb to 4lb.

I bought the moderator in summer 2010 and it has had 60 to 80 rounds through it. It only weighs 220 grams and is fully strippable. I still have the box and instructions for this and have never sent off the guarantee form yet so it is still there.

I have a thread cover which will also be included in the sale to prevent damage to the threads on the rifle.

This is the rifle on the tikka website Tikka T3 Laminated Stainless

This is the moderator page (unfortunately in Norwegian) A-TEC

Jacksons have an information page on their moderators which can be found here

Collection of this rifle can be either in person or via a registered firearm dealer at your own cost. If via a RFD I have a hard rifle case which I will include at no extra cost to the buyer to ensure it gets there safely and undamaged. I will also throw in a brand new .243 cleaning kit which cost me 25.

Chequering is in as new condition as well.

Groupings with factory ammunition were under 1 inch and with my home loads just under 0.5 inch.

I am looking to sell both items together and therefore will not sell separately unless I have guaranteed buyers for both items and both parties have paid a deposit.

I am looking for 750 for both.

I also have a set of lee pacesetter dies in .243 which includes crimp die, bullet seater and roll crimper, powder scoop, instructions and shell holder, approx 80 once fired cases, 45 speer 85g bthp bullets, hornady resizing die and hornady microjust seating die which allows bullet seating to .001 accuracy and a .243 calibre specific reloading manual. This will all be available by separate negotiation.

Please pm me for any further questions or for further photographs.

***The scope is not included and just shown for illustration purposes***

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P7040069.jpg  
    Last edited by david1976; 09-07-2011 at 15:59.

***** sold pending cheque clearance*****