first stags for the blaser r8,got guests and they aint gettun me k95...

BIG white hunter

mmmm,dont know if it has uploaded the pics,any roads here is my ponyman on his first day,and he did super,not only did he have one loaded he also draged one..........hardcore,and hats of to six year old catrine.

Attachments

• 12072011107.JPG
    12072011107.JPG
    218.3 KB · Views: 232
Excellent mate great fellinh getting your first cull with a new rifle and great pics.

Aye aye, nice pics there! Just wondering where the stag on the ground is tied to on the saddle?, not seen that method used before, usually have a second pony if we`re going for a second stag?

aye,done this plenty times,it needs to be good grund,and defo a good pony,attached to front top mounting,over stag then looped through middle mounting at rear of saddle,then down over the rump of pony,we dragged it a mile and a half,and i can assure you no adjustments,just plenty breaks for my wee girl,one cuddie is plenty.

Aye thats bonny min, am fare envious a lifetime of workin on the hill bit never worked cuddies, apart fae on the stalkers course on Rhum in the early 80s, always vehicle extraction o one kind or anither, or files jist the Ghillie.:rofl:

Back