Wanted: new shooting partner

Chris Stephens

Sadly there are some conditions
Must be local to suffolk (I'm in the haverhill area)
Must like beer (not sure if this one should be at top of list)
Must be available for the odd late night
Must be fairly flexible as you know how it is nothing Eva goes to plan
Must have own rifle/shotgun
Must have own insurance
And a few others I haven't thought of yet!

Anyway this is what I'm offering to any perspective new shooting partner on about 350 acres
Rabbit shooting day or night
Pigeon shooting
Fox shooting
Duck/ goose shooting depending on season
Rough shooting
Paper cutting days
Clay shooting
Good fun

Anyway not asking for anything in return but don't want the p**s taken, help with pheasants ect always appreciated especially during harvest etc as are return invites.
Anyway pm me if interested and were meet up in a pub somewhere and see if we like each other.

Last edited:
I must say thats a very kind offer but alas a tad to far but im sure youll have plenty of offers soon enough

foxer1

Haven't had as much interest as I had hoped for so this is what ill do, ill put a cut off date of Sunday 17th of July so that I can be fair to everyone who wants a chance can. Nothing will be decided until I have met with everyone who's interested.

tHATS SOUND LIKE A LONLEY HEARTS ADD MATE AND WHY DO YOU NEED THE PARTNER IS FOR DRINKS AND STUFF OR TO HELP WITH SORTING OUT PROBLEMS ON SUCH A LARGE AREA.;)

Thought that when I wrote it last night anyway the reason I why I am looking for someone else to go shooting with is because I just enjoy it more and the lad I used to have come with me doesn't have time anymore so I'm just offering his seat to some else and thought this forum would be a good place to start no other reason than that.
Except maybe my mother always tought me to share!

It is mate by any chance did your mate become a priest. :lol: Good luck with your quest mate but make sure you watch your back most people you help will help thems selves when you least expect it.

Know exactly what you mean there's more than a few people around here that are no longer invited to any of my activities for taking the p**s. Hopefully thou I will find someone who can give aswell as take

Blimey Chris, shooting must be easy to come by in Suffolk if you've not had a rash of responses - up round here, I'm sure people would have had your hand off for an offer like that!:eek:

Hope you get sorted.

Hi i would love to take you up on the offer , one small problem i'm in Yorkshire with shooting fishing etc , but what gauls me just been in your neck of the woods enjoying the sun the great beer in Darsham i had no gun but would have met for a beer and if you ever ventured to "gods own county " well i would do the same for you.
get in touch if you want to meet for a beer next time i'm down

best of luck

"Good luck with your quest mate but make sure you watch your back most people you help will help thems selves when you least expect it".

Good advice....What a great offer you have made, but be careful what you take on.it might come back and bite you on the bum......I will NEVER invite anyone onto a pernmission of mine after the way i've been treated by my ex best mate this last year
...:(

Last edited:
Very generous offer........again.

Spoke to Chris a few times on the phone over reloading matters. All i can say is who ever takes up the offer will be well pleased. Chris is one of the few people i have had the pleasure to speak with that i would go out my way to help. Top guy. just wish i was a little closer to that side of the country.

All the best to you Chris in you quest for a beer swilling partner.

All the best

Phil.

Great offer.
Shame ime not near to you.
Hunting then a pint or two go hand in hand.

Hope your sorted.

:eek: :eek: :love: :eek: :eek:

Now, that bit sounds like a lonely hearts ad. Good luck, hope you get a shooting partner.

TJ

starting to sound like uncle monty from withnail and I "are you a stone or a sponge". good luck, i have to say i prefer to shoot with mates than on my own.

pete

Back