Thread: Just won the euro millions.......

Just won the euro millions.......

Well sort of got 4 numbers and a lucky star so thats 137.20 in the bank not the millions but im not complaining

That should help fund another stalking trip! Hope you're doing well, and enjoying the dvd's.

Yeah need to get it tucked away. I go into hospital tomorrow and im not too fussed but had a jab in the stomach today that hurts so much its unreal but it should all be worth it. Thanks again.

Hope it all goes well for you tomorrow.
    Spend the winnings wisely.
    Best wishes, Pete.

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Nairn, Inverness-shire
    Well Done, I checked my numbers this morning, once realising I had not won, I checked my emails and text messages to see if anyone I knew had won the JackPot, no such luck!! Back to work after my leave then.................

Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Imagine my overwhelming joy when I received an email from the national lottery this morning headed "good news about your ticket", I feverishly logged on and feinted in delight when I discovered I had won the life changing sum of 2.90 Is that Callum ferguson rifle still up for sale........

Quote Originally Posted by groach1234 View Post
    Well sort of got 4 numbers and a lucky star so thats 137.20 in the bank not the millions but im not complaining

Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, not a fortune so don't suppose there is any point in asking for a sub

If I won 166m on the lottery, I'm not sure what I'd do about the begging letters......

Probably still keep sending them.
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

Dear sor, i hav a wife and forteen chIlDren to feed and no Job. Please kan u send me mony 4 fud.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .