Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: im having a clear-out

im having a clear-out

Hi All
    I have for sale a few things from a clear-out I'm having.
    Bullet Heads
    All .270
    120 Sierra .270 Game king 130g 25 collected
    100 Sierra .270 Game king 150g 25 collected or they can be posted to an RFD at your cost.
    180 Hornady .270 SST 130g 45 collected
    All 6mm
    60 Hornady 6mm AMAX 105g sold
    98 Berger 6mm VLD 95g sold ( and some 105g vlds thrown in 6mm sold ) 30 can be posted at cost.
    3x box of 50 (150) Nosler 6.5mm Hunting Ballistic tip spitzer 120g 15 a box post at your cost to an RFD. sold

800 x Federal premium small match primers gm 205m 25 collected only sold

.270 WSM Redding Neck seizer and seater 30 posted
    .270 WSM Competition Bushing neck sizing die set. Includes comp bush neck die/ comp seater die / and shoulder bumper. plus the right titanium bush.
    Redding Competition Bushing 3-Die Neck Sizer Set 270 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM)

Set includes Competition Bushing Neck Sizing Die, Body Die and Competition Seating Die. Both the Bushing Neck Sizing Die and the Competition Seating Die feature micrometer adjustments for precision. Bushings and Shellholder sold separately.
    Technical Information
    Material: Steel
    Plastic Storage Case
    Competition Bushing Sizing Die -- With this die, the cartridge case is completely supported and aligned with the sizing bushing before the sizing process begins. As the sizing process starts, the cartridge case remains supported in the tightly chambered sliding sleeve as it moves upward while the resizing bushing self centers on the case neck. The decapping rod is maintained in precise alignment by using the internal parts of the die as a linear support much like a firing pin. While the micrometer adjustment of the bushing position delivers precise control to the desired amount of the neck length to be sized. (Bushings are sold separately)
    The Body Die -- is designed to full length resize the case body only and bump the shoulder position for proper chambering without disturbing the case neck. It is intenede for use only to resize cases which have become increasingly difficult to chamber after repeated firing and neck sizing.
    Competition Seating Die -- The bullet guide to seating stem fit is so precise that the seating stem can actually be demonstrated to float on a column of air. The micrometer is calibrated in .001" increments. It also has a zero set feature that allows you to zero the micrometer to your rifle or favorite seating depth.

170 posted

22.250 Redding neck die 25 posted sold
    1 x set Harris BR Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black with pod lock 50 posted sold

this lot is on a few sites so first to pm will get first refusal and i will go by the time pm,ed
    Last edited by camathias; 21-07-2011 at 13:31.

As I get older I have realised that I cannot please everyone. But I find I can easy piss every one off.

clear out

hi there where are you based

im not up the highlands allan

no m8 I'm just getting rid of years and thousands of pounds worth of shooting stuff.
    scope to follow and may be 2 or 3 rifles semi and full custom

Quote Originally Posted by camathias View Post
    im not up the highlands allan
    any clues.....?

Not near me, if that helps

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistral View Post
    Not near me, if that helps
    no, not really. but thanks
    for collection only goods if you cant help people out when deciding if you are close enough to collect then why advertise...?

I'm in and around Nottingham.
    and i have a lot to do so can not answer every question in a instant. but i did answers Alan's and until now that was the only one i was aware of.

Sorry, just being flippant. Nowhere can be anywhere.

I agree with you. There's no point in placing an advert with a face to face requirement without a location. Perhaps the intention is on a PM (trawl) basis only.

It's unhelpful, but I'm not that interested. The prices are similar to what's available locally.