Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: coke fridge /chiller

coke fridge /chiller

whats the going rate for a coke type chiller in reasonable order please chaps

About 80-100
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

I got one on eBay for 100, but had watched too many go for more before I got lucky.

Blimey, I gave a working double Coke fridge away for nothing earlier this year - I didn't realise they were so sought after!

I got lucky mine came from back of shop asked the shop keeper what he wanted for it he said if you take it now you can have it works perfect

When i had one from a shop refit i paid 100 for it. had it for 6 years before it gave up and was great for roe and munties but it was hard work getting a decent fallow in ! don't try if you have a dodgy back

Great bit of kit tried to hang a fallow buck in it - chiller fell over me and the buck underneath it, had mine off a mate.

i already have a larder fridge /chiller so i will try this coke one to make sure it is ok and probably swap it for a stalk

Just paid 165 with delivery for mine, hope to get it this week.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

These half knackered well used coke cabinets do not work as well as the designed for the job chiller cabinets available over here in Germany as these have a fan assist and also come in different sizes for the species required. They seem to be unhappy about being laid horizontal then back to vertical and sometimes work badly.