Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: badger cull

badger cull

well they say its going ahead , long over due but i cant see it happening can you

badger cull.... that's funny on so many levels but I hope the people that can benefit from it do.

as far as I was aware it has now been stopped once more
    any chance you can highlight the subject a little more trouble, just incase I may be wrong

Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

On the local news last night here.
    A couple of interesting phrases were
    "cattle farms" and "trained marksmen"
    Wonder who is going to be running the "trained marksmen" course?
    And how do they expect to localise badgers?

Atb Steve

This should open up a whole new debate as to whether they will be classed as vermin or do you need to get 'badger' specified on your ticket, and then what is an ideal badger calibre

The news also mentioned there would only be 10 licenses up for grabs and you had to cull over a certain amount of area which would be larger than a single farm so farmers would need to work together. Which also means that all the urban badgers and those hidden on smaller rural private dwellings will probably be missed.

It would be best for the government to set out the areas (after getting info from farmers) and if your farm/permission is in that catchment area you should be automatically entitled to cull them.

"It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

standby for manditory badger cull course cost at least 300

Sounds about right