Thread: who else does DS1 exams

who else does DS1 exams

Hi guys. Right first of all I am NOT a tight git lol but after phoning BASC I have been quoted 390 to sit my DS1. I think this is excessive espescially as my stalking only costs 400 for the year. Is there any way I can sit the test cheaper

Sounds as if you've been quoted for the full course and assessment there.

You can just sit the assessment at any number of locations. Here's a link to some of the organisations that arrange them and there are a number of other private concerns doing the tests - have a look in the forum.

I did my DSC1 assessment only via the BDS, (you don't have to be a member), and I think I paid around 150 in total.

Try Chris at South Ayrshire Stalking in Girvan.

Does a 2 day thing, 1st day revision 2nd assessement. Obviously you have to do your studying at home.

"Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A f**kin bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a f**k what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?"

thanks guys , the basc course stikes me as something you need so we can charge what we like , sort of thing

Borders College in St. Boswells - should run a course this autumn. talk to andy winwood - 260 - 3 or 4 courses and tests

Also, one in Fife, Elmwood?...dates TBA, two courses including a test - 175

try paul adkins at barony college he will sort u out i did mine with himthis year looks after you