The latest edition.

Uncle Buck

THE LATEST EDITION.

FOR THE EKA IN YOU!!!

768008main_web.jpg

Grandpa Buck

Glad you bought the swede one, the USA one by outdoor edge while cheaper is now different steel from China if my mamory serves me right, this should be scandvik which is shiny if not a little brittle but wont rust with blood and scotland

The chinky steel will probably be top notch also as Kershaw and most other US based knife makers are manufacturing there but Swedish scandvik you canny go wrong.

no more burst rumens now my laddo or your assessor will no be impressed

Bell you later about a wee stick project.

Just been on the outdoor edge website and they are telling me the Swing blade has japanese AUS-8 steel which to me is better than scandvik so who knows

if you can get from the states this could be a very good knife for not a lot of dosh.

Let us know how you get on with it U B ,I actually looked at this at Scone but had do you really need another knife eating away at me (I was going on holiday just after so was a bit tight with my money):lol:

Sorry, Colin & hw , you have picked up the OP wrong !! This is the new Yellow Eka Edition.

Christ a done the Knife collecting bit a few years back, I have'nt got enough pockets as it is. :rofl:

But thats not to say I may well be Tempted, from what I here it,s a cracking peice of kit.

Atb, Buck.

Thats a funny look'n pruning knife Bob, unless they got it wrong,

I Know your a BUCK MAN!!!

Atb, Billy.

Puma Billy, Buck is junk nothing in the video you cannot do with a normal blade ,soory billy not sold on it i'll stay with the Puma, Ive had one of them for 35 years as it says on the Puma box as sharp as a razor as strong as a axe .Only ever had one problem with one, i broke a blade openings a window Puma replaced the blade for nothing had it back in a week gratis .

Last edited:
A know Bob just test'n, if you recall we had a chat a while back about Puma knives in wee Alec's

Atb, Billy.

Just ordered one last night funnily enough. I have more than enough knives but when I saw an advert with 50% off I had to go for it. I figured that with that handle it should be impossible to lose unless you are gralloching under a osier/ weeping willow :D. They normally retail at 800 N.kr over here.
Regards Toby

Just ordered one last night funnily enough. I have more than enough knives but when I saw an advert with 50% off I had to go for it. I figured that with that handle it should be impossible to lose unless you are gralloching under a osier/ weeping willow :D. They normally retail at 800 N.kr over here.
Regards Toby

I just purchased the black one, I'm not into all these fancy "bling" colours :lol: :D

You did indeed Deako. In the words of Hattori Hanzo (Kill Bill) 'if you meet God on your way, he will be cut'. Its seriously sharp. I couldnt believe just how easy it makes the grollach.

Back