Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stickers in car's

Stickers in car's

Hi all just spoke to my mate, he has just had yet again his window smashed on his vechile were he has his BASC stickers etc, after coming back from stalking on his ground. It is the second time in about 8 months that this has happend, it is probaly anti's and he now says he wont have any more stickers in his vechile. I have hheard of this thing happening before just wondered if yourself have experianced this before.

It's sad to say that this is a modern fact of life. Even though I live in a rural area I'm reluctant to display stickers relating to shooting sports. We often visit towns/cities where to leave a vehicle displaying support for country sports is only asking for trouble.
    Whenever I can I always park my vehicle out of public sight when stalking or even just walking my dog on private land. Sad - but who needs broken windows etc just from going about a legal activity
    Cheers, Pete.

I suppose it will depend on the sticker
    I saw one the other day it said,
    "Toucha my car, I smasha your face"
    I took it to be a play on Italian and hinting at having Mafiosi connections

I have a pal who had his van keyed as he had a BASC sticker on it .lucky enough he paints it himself and its only worth a few 100 so theres still a sticker on her..
    I removed a sticker from jeep and van after that .

i had the same done to mine 6 mounths ago

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    I suppose it will depend on the sticker
    True enough, just try a sticker that says "I go shooting Bambi"-- see how long you go before needing Autoglass!!

No stickers in mine. I`d rather not tempt fate.
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

I had the basc sticker up without any problems in my last car but I wouldn't risk the glass bill now. My local vilage is pretty chilled out but I'd not be happy leaving my vehicle in a town or city where a tosser with issues might do something after hearing stories like this. So sad really.

I know a guy whose Range Rover and all the other vehicles parked at a TROUT LOCH were all left without one bit of glass.... windows, lights, mirrors and indicators. It must have been a big TROUT??

Dose'nt have to be shooting related sticker, this kind of thing happen's on a regular basis.Could be Football related or

even just the Colour of vehicle, but nevertheless it's sickening and they very seldom get caught!!!

Unfortunately it's the society we live in now,the little BAR STEWARDS get off to easy.

Nothing wrong with a good BOOT Up the ASS!! Apart from your the one that get charged with Assault.

Rgds, Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"