Stickers in car's

weeman

Hi all just spoke to my mate, he has just had yet again his window smashed on his vechile were he has his BASC stickers etc, after coming back from stalking on his ground. It is the second time in about 8 months that this has happend, it is probaly anti's and he now says he wont have any more stickers in his vechile. I have hheard of this thing happening before just wondered if yourself have experianced this before.

It's sad to say that this is a modern fact of life. Even though I live in a rural area I'm reluctant to display stickers relating to shooting sports. We often visit towns/cities where to leave a vehicle displaying support for country sports is only asking for trouble.
Whenever I can I always park my vehicle out of public sight when stalking or even just walking my dog on private land. Sad - but who needs broken windows etc just from going about a legal activity:(
Cheers, Pete.

I suppose it will depend on the sticker:)
I saw one the other day it said,
"Toucha my car, I smasha your face" :D
I took it to be a play on Italian and hinting at having Mafiosi connections :rolleyes:

I have a pal who had his van keyed as he had a BASC sticker on it .lucky enough he paints it himself and its only worth a few 100 so theres still a sticker on her..
I removed a sticker from jeep and van after that .

I had the basc sticker up without any problems in my last car but I wouldn't risk the glass bill now. My local vilage is pretty chilled out but I'd not be happy leaving my vehicle in a town or city where a tosser with issues might do something after hearing stories like this. So sad really.

I know a guy whose Range Rover and all the other vehicles parked at a TROUT LOCH were all left without one bit of glass.... windows, lights, mirrors and indicators. It must have been a big TROUT??

Dose'nt have to be shooting related sticker, this kind of thing happen's on a regular basis.Could be Football related or

even just the Colour of vehicle, but nevertheless it's sickening and they very seldom get caught!!!

Unfortunately it's the society we live in now,the little BAR STEWARDS get off to easy.

Nothing wrong with a good BOOT Up the ASS!! Apart from your the one that get charged with Assault.

Rgds, Buck.

I've had a BASC sticker in my car window and a Gedney wildfowling sticker for the last 10 years never had a problem. I wont ever take it out and give those a**e holes the satisfaction, if they want to put my window through they better make sure they do it when I'm not around that's all I can say

Dose'nt have to be shooting related sticker, this kind of thing happen's on a regular basis.Could be Football related or
even just the Colour of vehicle, but nevertheless it's sickening and they very seldom get caught!!!

True enough, but odd though it may be, I've never heard of any car with stickers such as "Fight the cuts", "Stop the war", "Save the Whales", "Greenpeace", "Amnesty", "RSPB", "No Nukes", "Reclaim the Streets", "CND", or similar being a particular target for vandalism. Strange.

I,ve heard of many transit vans with LACS stickers having the odd scratch and window broken. Wear your badge with pride, stand up for your field-sports before it's to late.

I,ve heard of many transit vans with LACS stickers having the odd scratch and window broken. Wear your badge with pride, stand up for your field-sports before it's to late.

Thats all very well until you are looking at a bill for a couple of grand and your insurance company starts to push up the premium.

I live in a rural village with no such problems but have heard some of the horror stories, like one old chap sitting at a canal fishing and getting the **** beaten out of him.

If it comes to confrontation who will get the sympathy vote?

mate pulled into a garage for fuel ,lady saw his bds sticker and he got a shed load of stalking ! i live in hope :Dsorry about yr mates glass

A couple of years back I was out pigeon shooting with a friend when a chap came over telling us he disagreed with what we were doing. I politely asked him to leave as he was trespassing and had no right to be were he was. We had a cracking days shooting shooting 140 pigeon. on returning to the discovery the rear tyres had been slashed and the panels had been dented and keyed. It was a hefty insurance claim. I never saw this chap again unfortunately

A couple of years back I was out pigeon shooting with a friend when a chap came over telling us he disagreed with what we were doing. I politely asked him to leave as he was trespassing and had no right to be were he was. We had a cracking days shooting shooting 140 pigeon. on returning to the discovery the rear tyres had been slashed and the panels had been dented and keyed. It was a hefty insurance claim. I never saw this chap again unfortunately
Would have made me reach for my camera / camera phone straight off.

I used to have a BASC sticker in my Jeep along with a BDS sticker and a couple of fishing club stickers and had my headlights unaccountably smashed a couple of years ago despite living in an area with high acceptance levels of country sports. I have not displayed the BASC sticker since and have had no further issues. I have since ceased subscribing to BASC and couldn't display the sticker anyway.

antis were targeting wildfowlers cars a few years back around the wash,never had prob myself but then iv also got wwf sticker and a rspb one,both came free in the post with begging letters:)

Back