Thread: Tweed Valley

Tweed Valley

Has anybody been stalking there, the contact name is Dougie, mainly Sika by the sounds of it.

Makes more sense to me?
    Last edited by RED-DOT; 26-07-2011 at 08:36.

Friends and i go fairly regularly, plenty of Sika,need to be fit as there is a lot of steep ground,also plenty of boxes if you are happy to sit and wait, which is often the most productive....

Hope this helps

Yep Dougie has plenty of Sika there he's a good bloke and can sort accomadation too
    Save Water Drink Single Malt

Been up twice for the hinds. Plenty of deer. Can't be many places where you get to solo stalk sika over such a large average. Think he has about 16000 acres from memory, if not more. Always worth a look up on the heather tops for them, they seem to love it!

Been at the stags and hinds with Dougie for the last five years, as said he's a good guy and there are plenty of deer, mind they are challenging you feel that you've earned them.

Went up last year for the Sika and stalked on the first day with Dougie and on the second day with a lad called Tom. Both perfect and bob on blokes, but you need to be bloody fit to keep up with Dougie & Tom, there off like a bloody whippets!!! Top place, top men!! You will enjoy it, we stopped over at the Cross Keys in Peebles which was good, clean and cheap if not a bit roudy later on, but after Dougie had walked my legs of i didnt notice the noise!!!!