Available: Amazing Deer and Mouflon oppotunities

Amazing deer hunting opportunity
I am an expat living in Bulgaria and my business partner and i can offer amazing hunting opportunities here. Please click on the link to see our presentation: http://www.bellair.eu/banner2/Hunting.pdf
Also please email simongrobinson@yahoo.co.uk or phone: 00359 889541060

We organize hunting in a few different hunting grounds. Some are state owned some private. Prices consist of 2 elements. We can arrange a suitable package to meet clients's preferrences.

1. Services including accomodation, airport transfer, 4by 4 veihcle, professional hunter and etc - have daily rates varying between 80 -220 euro depending on how many star hunting accomodation is and whether it is individual or a group hunting (There are accomodations between 2 and 5 stars)

2. Trophy prices in state owned hunting grounds are as follows below. As to control cost you can require shooting smaller or bigger animals.

Roe deer

The trophies of the Bulgarian roe deer are symmetric; antlers are long and with lots of pearls.
Term of hunting: males:
1 May 30 - October
females and yearlings: 1 September - 30 October
Trophy price calculates according to the weight in g, measured together with the upper jaw minus 90 g.
to 250 gr 150 €
from 250 to 300 g 150 € + 3 € *
from 300 to 350 g 300 € + 4 € *
from 350 to 400 g 500 € + 8 € *
from 400 to 450 g 900 € + 12 € *
from 450 to 500 g 1500 € + 20 € *
over 500 g 2500 € + 25 € *
* for every next 1 g
For a trophy over 160, 00 CIC points, another 10 % of the price should be paid in addition.
For shot female 50
€. For shot yearling 50

Mouflon - Hunting is through stalking and from high seat.

Term of hunting: males: all year
females:1 September - 31January
Trophy price calculated according to the average length of the horns.
to 60 см - 800 €
from 60,00 to 70 см - 800 € + 50 € *
from 70,00 to 80 см - 1300 € + 150 € *
over 80 см - 2800 € + 200 € *
* for each next сm
For shooting female 50€.

Fallow deer
In Bulgaria the fallow deer lives also in the nature. There are only few
enclosures, but they cover large territories – up to 4000 ha. This is the reason that the fallow deer has kept its game instincts and is hard for hunting. During its mating season, hunting on trophy species is very successful.
Trophies of 34 кg can be gained. In some Hunting Areas because of its population’ density, selective programmes are offered. Hunting is through stalking or from high seat.
In 2005 there were shot many trophies, 5 of which over 200 CIC points.
Fallow deer
Term of hunting: males
and yearlings: 1 September 31 - January
females:
1 October 31 - December
Trophy price calculates according to the weight in kg., measured together with the upper jaw.
first antlers 100 €
to 2,50 kg 500 €
from 2,50 to 3,00 kg 500 € + 4 € *
from 3,00 to 3,50 kg 700 € + 10 € *
from 3,50 to 4,00 kg 1200 € + 16 € *
from 4,00 to 4,50 kg 2000 € + 28 € *
over 4,50 kg 3400 € + 46 € *
* for every next 10 g
For trophies over 200.00 CIC points, another 10 % of the price should be paid in addition.
For shot female 50
€. For shot fawn 50 €.
After 15.11. there is 10 % reduction in shooting fee for trophy game

Last edited:
Wow

Some interesting prices!! 2500 trophy fee for a Roe Buck ! please don`t anybody tell me they think thats cheap!

I have tried on many occasions to point out to people that in reality trophy hunting in the UK is cheap compared to the rest of the world! These prices seem to aid my thoughts...

This is a very rare animal and mostly you would only pay 150 to 200 euro and have the trophy in at that price!

You would pay more in the UK for the same hunting as you full well know.

Simmon i dont thnk so thats just over the top mate.

Trophy price calculates according to the weight in g, measured together with the upper jaw minus 90 g.
to 250 gr 150 €
* for every next 1 g
For a trophy over 160, 00 CIC points, another 10 % of the price should be paid in addition.
For shot female 50
€. For shot yearling 50.

Can you tell me what a young spiker or four pointer buck head would weigh in at with the botom jaw on and 90 gram removed ? .I would guess about 350grm or more and at your prices thats £500 pounds for a less than average cull animal. With a hotel for only two days and a nice buck your talking £1500 or more.

No wounder people head to our shores for stalking lol.:rofl:

This is a very rare animal and mostly you would only pay 150 to 200 euro and have the trophy in at that price!

You would pay more in the UK for the same hunting as you full well know.

No chance bud,, and charging those prices in Bulgaria,, your neigbours must think you`re a football player,, cause you`ll be millionares over there with just one Buck shot!!

Prices I quoted are in Euro

LOOK AND SEE PLEASE BEFORE YOU PUT DOWN WRONG INFO!!

500 Eur = 438.33 GBP.

2 night accomodation with many other services included varies depending on the stars (I have written it clearly) - daily rates between 80 to 220 euro.
If we take the average of 150 Euro that equals 131,5 GBP - the 2 night stay with one animal shot is almost 2 times lower than the sum you came up with 1500 GBP.
Most clients come for more than 2 nights and they shoot a different animal each day. One day a roe deer, next mouflon and etc. Chances of shooting an animal each day can be quite close to 100 %

A POSITIVE OUTLOOK WILL BE BETTER FOR YOU ASWELL AND REMEMBER WE HAVE THE BEST HUNTING IN EUROPE HERE

Simmon i dont thnk so thats just over the top mate.

to 250 gr 150 €
* for every next 1 g
For shot female 50
€. For shot yearling 50.

Can you tell me what a young spiker or four pointer buck head would weigh in at with the botom jaw on and 90 gram removed ? .I would guess about 350grm or more and at your prices thats £500 pounds for a less than average cull animal. With a hotel for only two days and a nice buck your talking £1500 or more.

No wounder people head to our shores for stalking lol.:rofl:
You have not had that much experiance of this sport by the looks of things so please keep your narrow minded opinions and tight wallet to yourself kidda:doh:

We may well be lucky in the UK that our sport is 'relatively' cheap, however:

- Firstly, good luck to you with your business venture! The USP has to be the variety of species?
- But wow those prices are higher than the uk. Shooting a cull buck in the UK with some variations is going to be £100 tops. Your prices make that about £250 plus flights, food, booze and accomodation.
Given the financial state of peoples pockets I suspect you might find dropping your prices might see more joy. If you are raking it in the great but I suspect this site will see much better value from even the FC leases that appear every so often. Not sure 6pointer is that narrow minded or alone in his views.

I would pay UK prices for a buck to then take other species as part of a trip to a different country....

Can I say, that whatever an advertiser charges for his trophies as a guide or an agent is their business. As I have said before prices are down to the advertiser not the membership to decide upon.

Overheads which you may not be aware of are involved in every business and IF the price seems high, then book somewhere else. The trouble with the webb is that people have a way to make comments about the rates being advertised, something not easily possible if its an advert in the shooting magazines.

So please do not make judgements on peoples prices.

Thank you

The membership are not deciding his prices,, they are commenting on them,,and at those prices it`s no wonder he drew a few comments.

Maybe he could just accept it as market research.

Its up to the advertiser what he wants to charge. If its too much people will not book, simples!! and they will not last very long in a very competative market that I have some experience of ;) Establishing ones self in this industry takes a long time and although I have no experience of Bulgaria it may be that he is selling hunting on State owned land which can be rather expensive in many countries (except to a certain extent the USA), but you would need to consult with Mr Robinson and ask first.

Last edited:
Comment on prices i shall not, its a free market, i am sure like the rest of us, Simons only after a "fast Buck" :rofl:.
Sorry i couldn't resist.

Simon,

I have some sympathy with you. What people have not taken into account is the quality / demand for hunting in Bulgaria, I fear most look at it as an Eastern European country therefore the hunting should be cheap.

Bottom line is, its quality is up there with Hungary, I have read this and also heard from people with recent first hand experience.

If you look at some good hunting prices in Hungary you will have a further shock if you think that these are extreme.

Hunting in the UK is cheaper than most of Europe, one of the reasons for this is countries such as Hungary / Bulgaria and others come with a certain level of reliability to produce an exceptional trophy or several which is what the real big boys want when spending their money. The UK does lack this in my opinion, yes the hunting is generally more challenging but what must be realised is that this is generally not what most big money spenders want.

Good luck with your venture and maybe try some other European Countries for your advertising the British Trophy Client Market is pretty weak in comparison to other European Countries.

Just my opinion.

Regards

Alex

iagree with neilaj. till some time ago, i used to think eastern europe would be dirt cheap.

actually these prices arent steep. look at any country any outfitter in europe there is a +/- 10% difference in prices.

chooting a trophy deer there does cost this much.

and a 350 400 g roebuck is a trophy anywhere including here.

Back