Hello from Nottingham

Radar_UK

Been lurking on the forum for a while now and thought it best to introduce myself...

Up till now all my experience is with shotguns, clays, pigeon/vermin control etc. but have decided it is time I ventured into deer stalking as this is something I have been wanting to do for quite some time and never got round to it.

I have already learnt a lot from the posts on here and know I will learn a lot more - I'll try not to ask too many stupid questions :rolleyes:

Hi Radar. Welcome to SD.

There's a small core of stalkers in Nottm that i know, all a little mad, but that helps when you stalk in rain, snow and sleet for hours waiting for that encounter, but boy is it great when you make it. And i'm sure theyd be pleased to help new stalker. And no probs re "stupid" questions - we've all asked them and there's always someone else who wantgs to ask the same question.

I'd like to contact more East Mids stalkers and get a meeting together every so often. If you're interested keep in touch and i'll let you know if anything comes of it.

Welcome to the best "sport"/career i've ever known

All the best

Andrew

Hi radar im from mansfield if you fancy a stalk on fallow one evening pm me your number got some ground 1 hour away nice to help a beginer cheers

Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm in Hucknall so would be up for a get together if one gets organised :)

And Atom, that's a great offer, many thanks - I'll drop you a PM :D

Welcome to the site. There are no stupid questions so please ask away, there are many generous and good people on this site.

Sikamalc

Back