Thread: Idleback Chairs

Idleback Chairs

I'd like to post a quick thank you to Darren at Idleback for fixing a couple of teething problems on my chair and giving me a few upgrades to it today.
    I find the chair to be an excellent tool for sitting out waiting for deer, particularly with its lower back support.
    Thanks again.

No, I don't work for them or have any interest in the Company.

Get some pics up then bud.

just what i thought ,needs a strimmer in your garden mate

......yep I bet you can just sit out in your garden watching for foxes too.
    By three methods we may learn wisdom:
    First, by reflection, which is noblest;
    Second, by imitation, which is easiest;
    and third by experience, which is the bitterest

Ever seen my impression of Jasper Carrot?, using an Idleback, on the top of a Landrover!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I fell out with the neighbour after he use foul (really bad) language in front of my daughter and grandson, so the grass doesn't get cut because it REALLY p***es him off.
    On the positive side, the flowers I have had grow and bloom have been lovely and the garden attracts all sorts of wildlife. There's a lot to be said for leaving the grass to grow.
    The Idleback really is a good tool for the job when you're sitting out. I got the extra padded seat for my poor old bum as well.

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Ever seen my impression of Jasper Carrot?, using an Idleback, on the top of a Landrover!
    "theres only one way to get rid of a !"......................
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."