X3M1 Camo Jacket & Trousers

Chris Rob

As we were passing on the way to Plymouth Paul & I dropped into the Sportsman Gun Centre in Exeter last week & found this jacket & trouser set on offer for an amazing £39.99.

At that price we couldn't resist a bargain & both brought a set, I believe they were from Litts bankrupt stock & as we know Sportsman have purchased Litts. List price was £120.00 so that's over 65% off.

The jacket & trousers are very light & soft so very quite when you move they are 100% wind proof, waterproof & breathable with a Rotex membrane

The jacket has plenty of pockets including two zipped security pockets, a mobile phone pocket & a rear game pocket. It comes with a detachable hood with adjuster & neoprene adjustable cuffs.

The trousers have a high back & have Velcro adjustable ankle straps for closure when wearing boots & four pockets, with one on the leg & a zipped rear one.

The camo is quite strange a leafy, woody pattern mainly browns, greens & black with a bit of cream thrown in. I think it would be quite effective, it would certainly break up you shape.

I wore mine foxing the other evening & the temperature dropped to 6C & was quite windy but I was plenty warm with only a shirt & light sweater on underneath. I know X3M1 is at the very cheap end of the spectrum re clothing but I think at the price even if it only lasted a year or so its a good deal.

Cheers all
Chris

& no that's not me! :rolleyes:
12149916562848.jpg

x3m1

i boughy the x3m1 stalking boots of off fleabay they are comfy well built not bad for 70 quid deliverd but time will tell#
all the best bruxie

ooooh!!
l got the boots for £21.99 from the sportsman!!!
also got the fleece for £44.99
its a belter , really great value for money,
unlike there wellys though which are pretty poor.
Very heavy, sized huge and prone to cracking.

Back