Thread: Hi all

Hi all

Hi everyone. I am new to owning a centre fire but have been buying estate stalks for the last two years. I live in Warwickshire and have two rimmies, 17 & 22 , several shotguns and a bucket full of ferrets. I decided to get my DSC1 and then my own stalking rifle as i was never quite happy taking shots with a rifle i had only put a few shots through, I now have a Tikka 695 stainless in 6.5x55se. Great i could go stalking,,,,, then a big accident at work and i am lucky to get away with a compound fracture of tib and fib, also extensive damage to my foot. I should be be walking again next year and hope all my pest control farmers will wait for me to mend, luckily i have done fairly well for them and had kept the rabbits numbers low for the last few years. All this sitting around with a metal cage joining my foot to my leg is not my idea of fun as i had also started stalking with a friend who had the land but not the gun oooooh!!!! doesn`t it make you mad sometimes HA HA. Still i will be back to enjoying my guns sometime, which is something i will definitely look forward to.

Welcome to the site, hope you heal up soon.

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses